The more families are involved, the more kids succeed.
- Join the Lieser PTO. The first meeting is on Wednesday, September 18 at 9:00. All are welcome.
- Sign up to shelve books in the library
- Volunteer at the PTO Walk-a-thon on Friday, September 20 at 1:40
- Volunteer at the book fair the week of September 30 – October 4
- Volunteer at the Book Fair Talent Show, the evening of October 4
- Check out the “to do” box in Room 9 for tasks that Lieser staff members have dropped off
Leiser welcomes opportunities to partner with our local churches, community organizations, individuals and businesses. When the community and schools partner together to support student learning, gaps are filled, bridges are built and the students along with their families are strengthened. This weaves a beautiful fabric of unity amongst the larger community.
There are many ways that community members and businesses can partner with Leiser: Learning partnerships with the school, recruiting students for volunteer or internship opportunities, mentoring, donating (food, school supplies, laundry soap, gas gift cards, food/drink gift cards, backpacks, water bottles, hygiene items), and adopting youth or families during the Holidays.
These partnerships help provide students with access to services and needs that otherwise would create barriers for daily living and school access as well as success. We all thrive when individuals and groups come together to step-up and into, “It takes a village” mindset – in action.
If your interested in creating a partnership with the Lieser Campus, please contact ….
Chvonne Wardrop at Chvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Lieser PTO
We strive to make our school a better place for the students, staff and parents. We help raise money for equipment and supplies, as well as volunteer to help the teachers and school.